Feb 27 2024
V26: Tremissis is LIVE!
We announce the full release of nano node V26.1 Tremissis - an upgrade that significantly improves network efficiency and resiliency, particularly during adverse network conditions like heavy spam.
What's in V26?
- Vote Hinting Improvements
- Improved bootstrapping performance for some slower nodes
- Server-side support for up to 255 votes per message
- Server-side support for frontier scanning
- Miscellaneous cleanup items
Read more here:
Dec 16 2023
The Community Programme is becoming 'open source'
The Nano Community Programme is evolving to become more open, as a necessary next step forward on the Nano Foundation’s “open-source journey.”
In this blog post, Community Lead Vini Barbosa, explains how the changes will affect our current contributors and everybody else who wants to join this action-guided endeavor, as well as why we feel they are needed.